Saturday, March 22, 2008

Irritatable words/symbols

It's very straight forward but I can't stand it anymore!! These words and symbols some how make me mad.

1. Oh my god/Oh my gawwddd

2.Anyway
eg: Thank you anyway/Sorry anyway/Anyway, you're welcome.

3. (answer)?
eg: Q:Have you eaten your dinner?
A: Not yet?

4. =_=/-_-''/-____-

5. swt

6. ........

7. b (meaning bye)

If I used any of the above on you except for number 1, I.... am most probably..... being BAD towards you... indirectly. >___<

2 comments:

anna said...

oh my gawwddd you updated your blog!! anyway it's nice to see it alive again =) have you done my tag? not yet? -___-" swt..... b!

hehehhehehee =P

Jeannie said...

hey eunice!!! thx 4 leaving comment in my blog....muah!!! =)
i joined creative design competition at feb....nice le....mine wan ma...haha