Thursday, March 20, 2008

YAY!!!

At last!!! I've got a new phone! A real phone with a cell phone number. My previous phone is in a form of a cell phone but it has a house number. Can't sms except to celcom and sometimes receive messages 4-6 hours after the sender has sent it. Charge calls even if the person on the other line doesn't pick up. If you know what I mean... It's very very cacat. Anna the sis blogged bout it months ago. Here's her post.


Monday, August 06, 2007
5:51 PM
i was in Klang when i received a call.
the caller was utterly surprised to hear my voice. it was my sister.


Eunice- Jie! you came back to Melaka!!
Me- Huh??

Eunice- When you came back?!!
Me- HUH??! where got??

Eunice- You at home ah?
Me- No...

Eunice- Yes!

Me- No!

Eunice- YES!

Me- NO!!
Eunice- But you're having Mummy's phone!

Me- Huh? no! (and i actually checked if i was holding my Mum's phone)
Eunice- But it says here i called Mummy!

Me- @_@ Aiyah your phone cacat lah.

Eunice- Hehehe ya lah my phone cacat.

Me- Ok bye!

Eunice- Eh? (still confused) erm... oh.. bye..

and i wonder how many other wrong calls her confused phone has made.

It's the black Nokia 1650. Bought it on Monday after school with mum. As expected, I took a long time to choose :P. Cost RM 220. Parents paid Rm 120. Hehheh thank you mummy and daddy!!

But I prefer the red one.


I haven't bought a sim card yet. Sigh, have to register and bla bla bla. So it might take at least 2 week to be able to use my new phone.

No comments: