Friday, July 31, 2009

To My Chair


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank you for being such a wonderful chair-chair all these years. I'm glad you're mine! =D

1 You bought and gave me many pretty, neat and useful things, and also yummy food! Almost everytime you come back, there will be something from you.
2 You always make me laugh even though when you're sleeping cause you make funny noises.
3 You brought me out "kai-kai" in KL and Melaka.
4 You're the 1st person who took pictures of me driving!
5 You'll be my chauffeur when I've got no transport.
6 You gave me life advices, for example "Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die" which I still can remember till today.
7 You're a good influence in character.
8 You helped me out in my studies.
9 You always come back home for special occasions and celebrations. And that includes my performances!

Thank you for all these things! Come back Melaka fast-fast and safe tomorrow!

Love You Lots. XOXO
this is my 1st ever XOXO...tadaa!