Friday, March 13, 2009

The Reason

Why I don't want to tell anyone my results until after a month or two? Cause most people will ask each other what that person got without asking that person face-to-face himself! Especially just after results are out.

So... don't ask bout it now alright? Don't ask my family members. Whoever wants to know, ask me face-to-face. Then I will know who knows and who doesn't. It's like a mental record. I DON"T WANT ANYONE to tell others without my permission. And you who already know without me telling.... you don't have my permission to tell others!

1 comment:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Wah! So secretive,huh? Ha..ha... Well, you are very well entitled for that privacy. Make no mistake about that! So, you've got a whole "new" road ahead of you in the future - one step at a time and plan well. All the best!