Thursday, March 12, 2009

An hour before I go

Yesterday night, I went out for dinner with Esper, Kenneth and Job at Asian Havana. Came back at 10 and went to sleep at 11.30.(kinda earlier than other nights)

I was about to sleep when an sms came in. *Groans* It was 11:52. Replied, and went back to sleep. Another message came in at 12:31am. And followed by 3 other messages. 12:36, 12:38 and 12:46. Ahh!!! So I couldn't sleep till 1.20 in the morning. All of those messages were asking how am I? Whether I could sleep or not? Am I worried? Or giving me encouragements.

Well, I'm not at all worried, stress, anxious or anything to do with negative feelings. The more sooner the results are coming out, the more relaxed I get. It's all God's grace. Thanks you all for praying and encouraging me. I trust God to be my joy, my strength, and my comforter.

And my friends and I are going out lepak in the afternoon!!! But still, don't ask for my results. :)
I'm going to school soon...with Jesus....to meet all my friends, laugh, be happy for them or comfort them.

2 comments:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi,
No matter what you get, you are already a winner! All the best!

Anonymous said...

Thank you uncle Ivan!