Thursday, December 25, 2008

To my bestest friend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thank you Jesus for
your faithfulness
-you are always here by my side though I may not please you.
-you are healing me a little by little each day.
-you always listen to my prayers, complains, and my life stories.
-taking good care of me, keeping me in your big strong arms of safety.

your forgiveness
-oh how much I have hurt you by my ways and thinking but you still love me and said that you have forgotten what I did when I asked for your forgiveness every time.

providing
-you have provided me with a great, caring family and super sweet friends.
-and my needs and wants too!

your love!
-your support and care through hard times.
-your loving assurance that you will be with me all the time and your hands will be over my future.

your guidance
-I do not know what I want to do later on, but I believe you are guiding me.

your joy, peace and a sound-mind
-for these are my strength and my comfort.

you willingness to die on a cross for my sins and others.
-so we can have eternal life when we choose to believe in you.

THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING US YOUR PRECIOUS SON! (THE GIFT OF CHRISTMAS)
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love yooouu!!
Happy Birthday! May your people worship you always and forever.


No comments: