Monday, December 8, 2008

Plans! Camp! Events!

I've got so many things to blog about!!! But...no time to do so. I wanna blog bout what I did and where did I go after my SPM, about the sleepover I had with my friends, about my room now cleaner and about my 17th birthday.

I'm going for a Singapore church camp in Legacy tomorrow!! So now I'm getting ready all those bible lessons. I think I prefer doing things last minute? :S I always regret tho. Cathy, Sue Ern, Jien Lee and I are helping out with the kids there.

And there would be a Girls' Day Event coming up on the 13th December. Right after our camp. Oh so tiring. Come! Come! There will be food, sessions on make up, nails, hair, fashion, D.I.Y. things, and otherslah. You would get a goodie bag with Nivea products and a necklace that you would be making.

Yes it's for girls only.

Time: 10am-5pm

Venue: Calvary Life Assembly
No 127-B, Jalan Usaha 9
Kawasan Perindustrian Air Keroh
75450 Melaka, Malaysia.

Dress code: As glam as possible :)

Ticket cost RM 12. Please confirm your names by informing me/cathy/lydia/leah if you want to go. Please go! I beg youuu.... Hahaha. Call your friends and have a blast of fun time together. Wheee...

1 comment:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi Eunice,
Finally....you've got a lot of excitement in your hands! Have a great time ahead! Oh!Yes! happy belated birthday-lar![ Yes! Flipped through the cla address book! Be blessed, girl!