Friday, October 3, 2008

Murder of Crawly

Feel like blogging after bout... 5 months? Johannan keeps bugging me to update my blog. Yes, yes so here it is...

Yesterday I was eating my boringdietlunch as usual since I was not allowed to eat lots of types of food which would trigger my skin to be itchy. For example chicken, tomato/chilly sauce, seafood, cucumber and the list goes on.

At the dining table alone, with the fan blowing directly at my face, I dreamt about the future-what would I do after SPM----oh the longing for my exam to be over!

2-year-old brother was asleep on the couch, big sis was upstairs with her laptop, and the maid(also known as kakak in the family) was cleaning the photo frames on the shoe cabinet. Everything was peaceful and very nice cause I like quietness :) unlike lil Sam who loves to scream in the house and talk VERY loud.

My plate had a few grains of rice left when suddenly the kakak hit the wall with the grandma'soldoldfamilyphoto. In shock, my sepet eyes grew bigger and met hers wondering what had happened. She care-freely laughed and answered "cicak" which means lizard.

Ahhhh!!! Cicak?! How could she kill that gelifying crawly creature and laughed about it?? Just when I taught about how gross the little fat lizard now being flattened would look like on the wall or behind that photo frame, she glided her weapon up and down against the wall with me watching in horror and shrieking at every sound of the murder. FYI, there was colourless liquid on the wall.

Thank God I finished my lunch by that time. I ran into the kitchen tip-toeing(felt disgusted), wash my plate fast and ran up to tell my sis about that terrible lizard-murder incident. Eeeeek!

Yes, I've got lizard-phobia or whatever it is called.

14 comments:

Pei Qin said...

lolz haha..

Johannan said...

ahahah u updated! i stepped on lizard b4....of course ur kakak laugh la then wat cry?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I stepped on a lizard too! When I was small. I cried and wash my leg many, many, many times.

She laughed! Killing lizard is gelifying.

Jeannie said...

oh finali u update it! =)

Allan said...

just a cicak la.. muahahaha

8beds said...

Hahaha, Anis. Your kakak so funny. She can kill the cicak and wipe it on the wall.
A lizard has crawled up my leg before, not a very nice feeling I tell you..

YOU UPDATED!

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi Eunice,
Couldn't stop laughing on this piece. You shouldn't be called Eunice but U Nice! Btw, in some places, crawlies like these are made into herbal soup! Ha...ha....
Take care & be encouraged!

Anonymous said...

allan:
What only cicak? So geli!!

8beds:
Oh tell me bout your experience. A lizard crawled up my leg too and I accidentally killed it. :S

A Pinch Of Salt :
Thanks Uncle Ivan! Eeee they're not even herbs! *shudders* Are they healthy?

blhc said...

wow big hit huh ur first post in AWHILE!!!!

anna said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAA
HAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAH

nice anot the HAHA pattern i made

hoho i remember u coming upstairs very traumatized by the incident. haha i think i remember u washing u legs alot of times also last time. eek pls remind me nvr to touch that photo, ever.

8beds said...

sitting at the dinner table one day, then suddenly felt something run up and down my leg.. looked. it was a lizard. screamed. ran.

yeah.. pretty much that.

8beds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adyna said...

haha..poor lizard.. XD

Anonymous said...

blhc:
Yea! Thought no one will know I've updated. So happy.

anna:
-__-. You sure can remember one.

Adyna:
Hope the others have learnt a lesson and would not come to my house anymore!