Saturday, December 2, 2006

Mission Trip

22 Nov 06
Yes! I finally get to sit aeroplane!! Yei!! Go Thailand for Mission Trip!! Carene, My mum, Ps Janice, Aunty Chiew Hong, Aunty Suzanne, Aunty Esther, Aunty Mary, Cathy, Rachel and Me started our journey from church. Then we went airport... took our lunch just outside the toilet...haih...no other place to eat. I get to sit beside the window in the airplane...ah so nice the view. The sea got alot of sand in it. The further sea very blue. Nice blue sea and not brown-brown ones. It only took 40 minutes to reach Phuket.Aiyo the ear so pain when the plane descend....

View from airplane-first time see...

Then we took a van to Ranong. The Thai church people arranged for us. Its very big and nice. You can stand inside.
Got curtains and tv also...and it cost(cough, cough)9000baht!=RM 900 plus the jip tht carried our luggage. And it took 5 hours to reach Ranong! So long... wish can sit aeroplane again. I sat at the back of the van. The journey ah... so bumpy cannot even sleep just manage to close eyes only. But about 1 and a half hours later i fell asleep before we reach Casa Theresa Inn(the place we stay) cause too tired already. The song "I will be right here waiting for you"sang by a man played just before I slept then when I woke up the same song played. Only difference is it is sang by a women.

At Casa Theresa... Got alot of statues everywhere. By the way, the owner there is a Catholic but put up alot of buddhist statues to make it a thai-like environment.

Ranong looks like Melaka's Jalan Bunga Raya but Melaka's one nicer. Then for dinner we ate at a mamak stall. A Thai ant welcomed me there by injecting its asid in my right feet. So pain and itchy. Put 'hong yu'. I ate bihun sup while most of them ate glass noodle(transparent in colour). After that went back to the hotel after buying water and breakfast at 7 eleven.

Rach, me and Cat at the Casa Theresa.

on the swing!!

on the way back, we found MioW!! Siam cat!!
(kucing siam yang tulen)

No comments: